Recognitions

Friday, August 18, 2017

Birthday Wishes

This week over at Simon Says the challenge is to Add a Sentiment.

Here's my card for the challenge. I have used a cupcake stamp from Montarga and sentiment from  Jane's Doodles. I absolutely love this sentiment set which I just got the other day. Definitely want to get some more sets from Jane's Doodles.

 

I am also entering this card for the Seize The Birthday challenge: Anything Goes.




   

Image result for jane's doodles birthday


2 comments:

Lin said...

Everything is so nicely balanced, Jaana, love the font of Jane's sentiment! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Nancy said...

Love your cute cupcake and the way the polka dots extend past the cupcake and onto the paper. Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday! I hope you will be back again soon!

Post a Comment